Blogger Background

Saturday 29 October 2011

Cover

ARGH!!   Bitterblue  by Kristin Cashore!!!

The cover has finally and I mean FINALLY been revealed!!



I am a mad (obsessed) fan of Kristin Cashore's writing, and like all her fans have been waiting patiently for any news on Bitterblue, a scrap, and tiny morsel of goss..

Then, one morning as I was checking out my 'Coming Soon' list on GoodRead and *BAM* this beauty was sitting in my list!!
Well, to say I did a very lady like squeal at my desk is the polite way of describing my reaction.

It's fabulous, and it's 500+ pages!!! I am in heaven!








It matches the theme of Fire and Graceling, which I love. The Cover artist is Larry Rostant who is a photographic genius!!



Although the USA/Canada version is nice.. I prefer the Australian covers.. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment