Blogger Background

Thursday 30 June 2011

June Purchases

Happy End of Financial Year!!

Some of my end of May will be in my June purchases.. I think I have them all..






Illusions - BigW $11.88
Starcrossed - Kmart $12
Shattering  - Free
Dark Heart Forever - Kmart
Dark Heart Rising - Kmart 
Warlock - Target
Goddess of Troy - Bookdepository.com
Goddess of Light - Bookdepository.com
Kiss of Snow - Kmart $19
Flyaway - Readings (Melbourne)
Zombies VS Unicorns - Readings (Melbourne)
Passion - Target $16
Finger Lickin' Fifteen - Kmart $10
Sizzling Sixteen - Kmart $15
Winter's Shadow - Kmart $13
Gone - Bookdepository.com $9.33

I'm celebrating by buying another book... oh life it is wonderful!!

I'm looking forward to July, quite a few Harlequin Teen books are on their way!!
July Releases

No comments:

Post a Comment