Blogger Background

Monday 13 June 2011

Review

Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich  4 Stars


My first book by Janet Evanovich. Oh my! It was hilarious!!

I have never laughed so much!
Stephanie is classic, she always ends up a mess. Lula, Ranger, Morelli and Connie, and Grandma, oh what a group of characters.

Lula was my favourite character! The part the in the Cayenne when she was dressed in her yellow spandex, oh god! I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so much!

All this crazy shit is happening and all Lula cares about is her doughnuts and her greasy fried chicken. And Mr Clucky AKA Larry, the cross-dressing chicken suit wearing Fireman, who is not gay, but wears ladies panties!! Oh man! Its too hard to explain, just read it!  Very funny and very easy to read!
I will definitely being getting into the other 14 books. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment